|oh hey everyone! this post originally appeared on my previous blog, but i wanted to share it today so all my NEW readers can get to know me a little better!! enjoy :)|
|love love love these boys (nephews and CJ!)|
- hearing my iPhone “cha-ching” me to alert me of a new etsy sale… I hate to do this, but when I read Lenora’s ten things over at Yellow Heart Art, I just had to include this into my ten things as well.
- photo apps… specifically PicTapGo and Over
- hawaiian food… I mean seriously, the best cuisine ever! Melt in your mouth squid luau, lomi salmon all mixed in the poi – I better stop now before I turn off the English and turn on the Pidgeon (local slang).
- dominoes… in particular, beating my boyfriend , especially since he was my teacher.
- zumba… makes me feel like I’m a professional dancer (&& I need to get back into that stat!)
- rain… only when I’m not working and am at home in bed or on the couch watching a movie with Chris.
- grilling at the beach… life can’t get much better than that right, a few burgers and ‘dogs, cold tricks, sunshine and ocean – life is definitely good at that moment.
- winning contests… who wouldn’t want to score some extra ‘dough – or a free trip to Vegas?
- puppy love… I love coming home to kisses from my doxbull, Kaimana.
- completing a level on candy crush… now days I can be stuck on a level for weeks at a time (currently on level 147).