Hey hey there! Happy Aloha Friday to you all. This week has been crazy! Work, birthday (day off), work, 4th of July, work. Bleh - so glad the weekend is upon us. So I pretty much don't have any favorites rounded up for you guys that I gathered throughout the week - so I'm digging, digging deep into my etsy favorites and pulling out some party favorites from some amazing etsy sellers!
1. Hand Dyed Earl Silk Ribbon from Flower Seed Paper
2. Dr. Seuss Inspired Pom Pom Garland from Live to Shine
3. Water Color / Dip Dyed Gift Tags from Big Twig Design
4. Chalkboard Speech Bubble Photo Booth Props from Serendipitous Sisters
5. Eco Friendly Wooden Utensil Set (for 75) from Max and Olivia
Google Reader is going belly up! Follow me on Bloglovin!