Bounce Rate: 43.03%
New Visitors: 52.7%
Returning Visitors: 47.3%
Top 5 Posts:
Top 5 Referrals:
- The Nectar Collective
Top 5 Cities visiting 91DASH:
- Kadena, Okinawa, Japan
- Orlando, Florida, USA
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- Adrian, Michigan, USA
- Portland, Oregon, USA
Top 10 Organic Searches:
- bob's salts
- buy paper suitcase favor box
- cafe off
- free printable banner
- mediterranean millet salad
- resort style nautical decor
- round sugar cookies with anchors
- update laulani shopping ewa beach
- watercolor dyed paper
My Top 5 Favorite Posts from July:
- 27 in 27 - I had been waiting forever to come up with this list and post it. Half way through 26 I wanted to start it, but didn't think it was realistic to accomplish. Already I've knocked 3 items off my list.
- Ko'olina, Hawaii - I love sharing about my island home! I purpose to go places I normally wouldn't so that I can share the beauty of it with all of you.
- Birthday Challenge: Do a Painting - I found a new therapeutic hobby - thanks to stepping out of my comfort zone with the 27 in 27 challenge above!
- 5 Elements to Throw a FABULOUS Party - I came up with this post in the shower, and I was so excited to figure out my 5 things essential to be able to put together a fab party. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did putting it together.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Pt. 1 - As stated in the 2nd fave post - I love sharing my home; though it be on a different island - this is my state and am always in awe of the beauty I have been blessed to see every day!
Before I leave you all today I wanted to share about the lovely Annalee from Life, Laughs and Ladds, who was my partner for July's Snail Mail Collective from Melyssa at The Nectar Collective and Chelsea and Lost in Travels. Annalee is the cutest lady ever - and from the moment I saw her about me I knew we had a connection (she had her wedding in my beautiful home state of Hawaii) and from the first email in which she was oh so sweet I knew this was the perfect match!!! Annalee's blog is a fun collection of recipes, daily life and CORDOVA-isms. Check out some of my fave posts:
Peach & Nectarine Shortcake with Warm Compote
Cordovaisms Vol. 2
Salmonberries - Like the Fish?
Check out the sweet view of Cordova, AK that she sent me along with a Glacial Facial purifying mineral mud mask in Lavender-Peppermint. It is made with Wild Alaskan ingredients as well! With all that has been going on the last and past week, I cannot wait to take a night of R&R with this mask, a nice bath and a good read!!
Thanks so much Annalee :) :)
keep up with me at:
bloglovin' | twitter | instagram