Happy Canada Day! (to all my Canadians)
My Dad was from Canada, so I'm happy to celebrate with all of you.
It's been 11 years since I have been there and I'm itching to pay another visit.
Today I wanted to post some stats and re-live a few of my favorite posts from the past month.
Page Views: 893
Top 5 Posts:
- Mediterranean Millet Salad
- Hawaiian Chili
- Curried Rice
- Take the Express Train Straight to Hell
- Let's Have Coffee at Blue Tree
- Stationery Inspiration - this was the first time I presented a collection in this manner with all the graphics combined into one picture and I really enjoyed it.
- Sparked Creativity & A Men's Gift Collection - this was another collection that I really enjoyed putting together and all the creativity I found on Etsy that day.
- Our Weekend at the Co-op and Fair -This weekend was so much fun and I really enjoyed myself. CJ's endless smile at the fair was classic and I'll never forget how much fun he had.
- 5 Do Not's For Your Father's Day Party -This post was a little daunting to me just because I'm usually not that sarcastic and I'm glad I didn't ruffle enough feather for someone to take it too seriously :)
- Kaimana the Doxbull - I loved introducing everyone to my dog, I hope you were as charmed by him as I am every day!