Good Morning! Today I'm back with my second installment of Weekly Wishes link up (2014) hosted by Melyssa from The Nectar Collective. I love this link up because it helps you to focus on small goals that you can accomplish within a week to ensure you stay productive and don't procrastinate the small steps that take you to bigger leaps. These goals can be as small as keeping the clothes off the floor and as big as launching a business. It is really meant to meet you wherever you are in life and I hope you take some time to think about what you want to accomplish this week and let us all know so we can encourage each other.
LAST WEEK'S WISHES WERE:
1. Make progress on an organized room. I was definitely able to go through some things and throw away items that weren't necessary or put away items I wanted to keep. There is still a ton of work to be done in this department though.
2. Eat a healthy lunch four times this week. Maybe I hit this one 3 times. Definitely need to make an effort to pack healthy lunches or have healthy options available, when there are none served at work.
3. Dominate the cardio circuit. Bombed this one.
THIS WEEK'S WISHES ARE:
1. Clear out storage space in closets to store wanted/needed items that cause clutter. It has definitely been a challenge moving from a one bedroom apartment to one room. Everything is everywhere. I need to find some space in some of the outside closets to have a home for items I'd like to keep (cookbooks, some school texts and other items) that I don't necessarily need available every day. This is a step towards a more organized room and reaching my organization goals for 2014.
2. Dominate the cardio circuit. Last week I just didn't make time for this one. I got too lazy, other things seemed more important. This week I'm making it a priority. Done and done.
And that is it folks! Just two simple wishes for the week. Let me know if you join in the link up so that I can stop by and visit you!