Aloha Kakahiaka! Today I'm back with my third installment of Weekly Wishes link up (2014) hosted by Melyssa from The Nectar Collective. I love this link up because it helps you to focus on small goals that you can accomplish within a week to ensure you stay productive and don't procrastinate the small steps that take you to bigger leaps. These goals can be as small as keeping the clothes off the floor and as big as launching a business. It is really meant to meet you wherever you are in life and I hope you take some time to think about what you want to accomplish this week and let us all know so we can encourage each other.
LAST WEEK'S WISHES WERE:
1. Clear out storage space in closets to store wanted/needed items that cause clutter. I didn't get to this, however, I was able to clear out and throw away items both in my closet and my desk. Who knew I kept my EMPTY xbox 360 box as well as my sewing machine box in my closet?? Hoarder much!? Haha.
2. Dominate the cardio circuit. While I got started on this one a little late, I was able to complete two circuits non-stop. Hey! At least I didn't bomb it like the week prior! :) PS: Shout outs to my girls Kayli and Z who
THIS WEEK'S WISHES ARE:
1. Try new, healthy on-the-go type recipes this week. I don't even know what that means right now, but I do know that life right now is kind of on-the-go; and it is no excuse for fast food. I've been stuck in a rut for two months and its time I break that plateau.
2. No soda. Just writing out that I've been on a plateau, just made me realize I really need to change things up, so I just decided right now, that I am going on a week long soda fast. This should be interesting.
3. Hit the treadmill 3 times this week. At work I have a treadmill that I can use after work, and I need to start taking advantage of that, especially after one of my friends suggested I do that.
If you participate in Weekly Wishes I really want to encourage you to find people that have similar goals like you for a week and encourage them throughout the week to meet those weekly wishes. It was really fun to check in on Kayli and Z once or twice last week, and be able to have that accountability with fellow bloggers.