The Nectar Collective. I love this link up because it helps you to focus on small goals that you can accomplish within a week to ensure you stay productive and don't procrastinate the small steps that take you to bigger leaps. These goals can be as small as keeping the clothes off the floor and as big as launching a business. It is really meant to meet you wherever you are in life and I hope you take some time to think about what you want to accomplish this week and let us all know so we can encourage each other.
LAST WEEK'S WISHES WERE:
1. Try new, healthy on-the-go type recipes this week. Nailed it. If you follow me on instagram, you'll have seen all the different, yummy concoctions I whipped up.
2. No soda. This one was hard. I did drink soda, though, not nearly as much as I usually do. It definitely helped not to have cash on me at work so that I couldn't use the soda machine, lol.
3. Hit the treadmill 3 times this week. While I didn't use the treadmill I did walk a bunch of hills with my dog this week, so I'll take that as a "done and done".
THIS WEEK'S WISHES ARE:
1. Re-vamp my sponsorship program. In my current program, though, I love it - I feel as though it takes up a lot of time. I want to re-do it and streamline it to be more efficient while still being beneficial to those that are paying me their hard earned cash to have their ad on my website.
2. Solidify my entrepreneurial plans and my online empire. I've been putting this off for long enough, and really need to have some concrete goals, and a PLAN, on how and WHEN all of this will get done - son.
3. Water, water, water. Pretty self explanatory here, right?
Before we go, I just wanted to encourage you with this...
keep up with me at:
bloglovin' | twitter | instagram