Happy Monday lovelies -
It's that time again to check in on goals. Let's just get right into it, shall we?
- Re-brand 91 Dash. I bought the new url for the re-brand, but still need to work on it. It will be on the back burner until the food blog has launched.
- Create a new blog dedicated to food. I bought the new url for this one too, and set up the Wordpress blog, however - I still need to install themes and get it more prepared before I start posting on here - although I'm super excited.
- Finish de-cluttering my room. So I took a break from this one for this month - however, my room is pretty clean. The clutter is just hiding, lol!
- Lose 8 pounds. Yep, I just put a number up on that bad baby. Honestly, I'm scared of failing if I say 10. I feel like 8 is definitely doable (HELLO SMART GOALS). I'm so over this plateau, and I know what I need to do - and I'm ready to get'r done!
Before I get into my June goals I wanted to address the white elephant in the room... because I pretty much didn't really meet any of my goals. So why? Honestly, I've been busy living my life. I work hard, I play hard, I love hard. My life has been consumed with working, side hustles and R and that's just the plain and simple truth. We have our routines and I kind of love it. I could blog at 10:30 at night, but why when sleeping seems to be so much better at the time, lol! Anyway, no sugar coating. It's the honest truth and I wouldn't change it one bit. I've done quite a bit of lounging in my free time as well, no lie! I purchased myself a new television in the beginning of May and I've been catching up on favorite shows as well. So that's been my life! Now - let's get to some goals that are much more attainable this month!
- Launch my food blog. I made little progress on this, but I really want to launch this bad boy this month.
- Finish de-cluttering my room. Going to pick this one up again this month!
- Do a successful 10-day transformation cleanse. I have been watching people get results on this cleanse and it's been stewing in my head for quite a while. I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase it. I'll be starting it in the middle of the month since my grandpa's 85th birthday party is on the 14th and I'd like to enjoy it with my family!