1. Kele, Kel or Kelz - if you've known me all my life you get to call me these names. If you haven't and you do then it is kind of weird except for some circumstances.
2. Au - my coworkers call me Au. I don't even know. End of story.
3. Spike - my Uncle Earl gave this one to me. We have the same birthday. When I was born he had two names Spike if I was a girl (obviously) and I think it was Spud if I was a boy. Don't even ask!
4. Babe, Hunny, etc - R.. He has a lot of names for me. Those are the obvious ones. We have some inside joke ones like Hunky and Chalupa
FOUR THINGS IN MY BAG:
1. EOS Chapstick - Best chapstick ever, plus it tastes good too!
2. Hair Clip - I'm forever getting hot and NEED to put my hair up.
3. Pens - I'm a female. Done!
4. Gum - Who goes anywhere without emergency fresh breath?
FOUR MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
2. The Other Sister
4. The Propsal
FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
1. Coke Zero
2. Chocolate Milk
3. Pineapple Crush
4. Mountain Dew - soda freak much?
FOUR RANDOM THINGS I'M THINKING ABOUT:
1. The weekend is here!
2. Speakers for the next ANFP chapter meeting in October
3. I'm hot.
4. I can't wait to get in my car and blast the A/C.
FOUR TOP PLACES I'VE TRAVELED:
1. Seaside, Oregon
2. Calgary, Canada
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Orlando, Florida
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Aiea, Hawaii (cause duh - hometown)
2. Salt Lake, Hawaii (because I would skip the Aiea traffic)
3. Ewa Beach, Hawaii (because I would be in traffic, but on the weekends it was away from all the hustle and bustle)
4. Portland, Oregon (because college was fun!)
|I do think this picture is absolutely stunning of the academic quad and Franz Hall!|
FOUR TV SHOWS I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING:
1. Grey's Anatomy
4. Misfits Garage
FOUR THINGS I'M EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR:
1. My next ultrasound on June 1st. Can't May be over already?
2. Having our little girl make her debut in July!
3. Taking time off to raise our little one.
4. Being completely obsessed with this little girl of mine.
And there you have it! Hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me. Obviously right now, my life is all things baby. We're just too excited. This weekend Avengers debuts!! And um, you know - the fight of the century is going down in about 24 hours. Hopefully it's a good one. Hope you all have a beautiful and blessed weekend!!!